Thursday, September 21, 2017

Forever With You

An Unforgettable You Novel by Beverley Kendall Publication Date: September 12, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
 
Purchase: Amazon | Google Play | iBooks | Kobo
 
I’d never fallen harder for anyone than I did for Graham Prescott. The British hottie was like no other guy I’d ever met. And the attraction between us was mutual and red-hot. I would have done and said almost anything to be with him. So I’d told him one harmless, little lie… But it hadn’t been. Harmless or little. That lie nearly destroyed his life. Seeing him again after four years stirs up feelings I have no right to feel. So I tell myself the only thing I want from him is his forgiveness. But first I have to earn his trust—something easier said than done. Especially when he makes it clear there’s only one thing he wants from me. To stay the hell out of his life.

Other books in the Series

 
 
Get Book One for FREE!
 

About Beverley Kendall

 
Beverley left her IT career in 2012 to write sexy historical, new adult and contemporary romances full-time. As the mother of one too-bright and mischievous young boy, she pulls full-time duty on all fronts. When she’s not writing, running Smitten by Books Reviews website or mothering, she’s either reading or dreaming of a time when she’ll have time for my favorite hobbies: knitting, crocheting and sewing. Beverley discovered her love of books while growing up in a small city in Ontario Canada. She’s lived on two continents, in three countries, two provinces, and four states. She’s stopped her nomadic existence and settled in the southeast. All things artistic feed her creative passion, but none more than writing. She’s currently being represented by Kevan Lyon at Marsal & Lyon Literary Agency.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment